The proceedings of the 4th International Manufacturing Engineering Conference (iMEC 2019) and 5th Asia-Pacific Conference on Manufacturing System (APCOMS 2019) will appear in the Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (LNME), which is part of Springer Proceedings and indexed by Scopus. All papers published in LNME are fully citable and upon publication will be available per subscription.
Full Manuscript Preparation
All manuscripts must be written in English. Authors must prepare their manuscripts using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. All manuscripts must be submitted on-line via the conference management system by 24th May 2019.
When preparing your paper, please ensure that you follow the following item:
- Paper size is European A4
- The length of the paper should be not more than 6 pages
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country)
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated)
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document
- A thorough proof read is conducted to check standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise
- Ensure that your paper includes an abstract
The template of paper can be downloaded from the following link:
Full Manuscript Submission
Manuscripts in PDF format prepared as per above guidelines should be submitted on-line via the conference management system by 24th May 2019.
- Click the link below
- Log in to EasyChair for iMEC 2019 & APCOMS 2019 using the same account information registered during abstract submission. If you do not have any EasyChair account, you must first create an account.
- Click your abstract number under My Submissions tab. Do not click New Submission tab if you have already submitted your abstract before.
- On the top right side of your screen, there are buttons where you can update about your submission.
- Click Update file and submit a PDF file containing of your full manuscript.